Chaomei Chenís Resume: Posters
1. Chen, C. (2016) Understanding the Uncertainty of Scientific Knowledge and Scholarly Communication. Bibliometrics and Research Assessment: A Symposium for Librarians and Information Professionals: Co-sponsored by the NIH Library and SLA Maryland Chapter. October 31 Ė November 1, 2016.
2. Schultz, T., Chen, C., Handly, N. (2014) Visualizing Design Trends by Mapping the Alzheimerís Disease Trial Space. The 2014 American Medical Informatics Association Annual Symposium (AMIA). Washington DC. November 15-19, 2014.
3. Xiaojun Yuan, Chaomei Chen, Xiangmin Zhang, Josh Avery, Tao Xu. (2012) Effects of Domain Knowledge on User Task Performance in a Knowledge Domain Visualization System. The Sixth Symposium on Human-Computer Interaction and Information Retrieval (HCIR 2012). IBM Research, Cambridge, MA. October 4-5, 2012. https://sites.google.com/site/hcirworkshop/hcir-2012/schedule
4. Jian Zhang, Chaomei Chen, Don Pellegrino (2010) A Taxonomy of Visual Representations and Analytic Tasks for Design of Text Visualization. VisWeek 2010. October 24-29, 2010. Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
5. Jian Zhang, Chaomei Chen, Michael Vogeley (2010) The Usage of Scientific Data in SDSS Publications: A Content Analysis. ASIS&T 2010. October 22-27, 2010. Pittsburgh, PA.
6. Zhang, Jian., Chen, C., Pan, D., Vogeley, M. S. (2009) Quantifying the Impact of the Sloan Digital Sky Survey: Evolving Patterns of Research Topics and Collaboration. American Astronomical Society, AAS Meeting #213, #470.12. Bulletin of the American Astronomical Society, 41, 422. Poster
7. Hou, J. and Chen, C. (2009) Visualization of the Knowledge Base and Research Front of Scientific Collaboration Research. ISSI 2009.
8. Hou, H., Liu, Z., Chen, C., Wang, X., Qu, T., Lu, C. (2009) The Interdisciplinary Feature of Knowmetrics. ISSI 2009.
9. Pellegrino, D., Chen, C. (2008) Automated hypothesis generation and evaluation by network structure content analysis and visualization. Annual U.S. Department of Homeland Security University Network Summit. Washington, D.C. Poster
10. Chen, C., Zhang, J., Michael S. Vogeley, J. Richard Gott III, Mario Juric, Lisa Kershner (2007) Mapping the Universe: Space, Time, Discovery!
11. Jian Zhang, Weizhong Zhu, Yunan Chen, Michael S. Vogeley and Chaomei Chen (2007) Analyzing the Impact of Sloan Digital Sky Survey on Astronomical Literature: A Multiple Perspective Approach. In Proceedings of ISSI 2007, edited by Torres-Salinas and Moed. Madrid, Spain. June 25-27, 2007. Vol. II. pp. 964-965.
12. Zhu, W., Chen, C. (2007) Visual analysis of terrorism events extracted from the public knowledge bases. Drexel Research Day poster.